BLS CPR & AED Classes in Charleston
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our team is here to supply you with the finest American Heart Association CPR classes. We have trained over 100,000+ people across the nation through our one-day training and certification.
Charleston CPR Classes
Being CPR certified is essential in many professional fields and for those that want to be prepared and ready to act in the event of an emergency. In our CPR classes, you will learn how to —
- Give Basic Life Support (BLS) to all ages
- Perform all seven steps of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use an AED machine
- Feel confident in your skills
Our team is here to supply you with the finest American Heart Association CPR classes. We have trained over 100,000+ people across the nation through our one-day training and certification. You will be prepared and ready to jump into action in the event of any emergency.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Charleston Locations
Charleston’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We want to see as many people as possible equipped to save lives, and we want you to be confident in your BLS, CPR, and AED skills when emergencies happen. Thousands of people can be saved yearly from accidents, strokes, and heart events when more people know how to perform CPR. Our CPR training is the finest and is offered at a reasonable price so more people can have access to this vital training.
What is CPR?
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is the medical training that combines chest compressions and rescue breaths to restore regular breathing and a heartbeat in an individual who is suffering from cardiac arrest. It is crucial that CPR be performed by those who are trained and certified. When done correctly, it can save lives that would otherwise pass away without intervention.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In our CPR classes, you will learn how to perform the seven steps of CPR, which include chest and finger compressions, rescue breaths, finding the pulse, and ultimately restoring a heartbeat and unassisted breathing to the individual. With us, you are choosing to receive the highest-quality AHA CPR classes to fulfill OSHA and employer requirements.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- We are flexible! You can either come to our training locations, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- We offer hands-on and instructor-led CPR BLS classes, assuring you receive personalized training.
- You receive your CPR certification card the same day you train and test.
- You earn the most widely known and accepted BLS certification nationwide.
How do I complete the CPR course?
Sign up for a class today, and then show up on the day you picked! There is no class prep required beforehand. Our team of CPR trainers will provide everything, including the training, skills check, and testing required to receive your CPR certification card that same day.
When can I take my CPR course?
We have an online class calendar. Check out our CPR classes to pick the best fit for your schedule!
When will my CPR certification expire?
Your CPR certification expires every two years. To regain your CPR certification status, simply sign up for one of our CPR classes.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.