BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Charleston
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Charleston offers First Aid and CPR classes created to equip you with the confidence needed to respond in a medical emergency.
Charleston CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Charleston offers First Aid and CPR classes created to equip you with the confidence needed to respond in a medical emergency. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR program has everything from Basic Life Support (BLS) to learning how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). By taking our hands-on and instructor-led CPR First Aid training, you will be ready to handle a crisis you might encounter.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Charleston Locations
Charleston’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When an emergency happens, we know that every second counts, which is why we offer CPR First Aid training. This program supplies you with important information on how to handle heart attacks, strokes, and other emergencies. You will learn how to work quickly and correctly so you can respond to any emergency.
What is CPR?
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is the medical system that restores a heartbeat and unassisted breathing in an individual who is suffering from cardiac arrest. It utilizes chest compressions and rescue breaths to keep blood pumping through the body until the individual is revived or further help arrives on the scene.
What can I expect from the First Aid CPR Class?
Our one-day training includes everything you need to know, from performing CPR all the way to learning how to assist someone having a stroke. Since we believe everyone should have access to this essential training, we offer our classes at a fair rate. If this is your first time in a BLS program and you seem nervous, our team will be here for you through the training to answer all your questions so you can be confident in your new skills and knowledge.
Be skilled in using your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
First aid CPR classes are a way for you to build confidence in helping in emergency situations. Here are some reasons why training in CPR and First aid is essential —
- We offer classes that are hands-on and instructor-led giving you personalized training at either our training locations or on-site with your medium to large-sized groups.
- With us you will gain the most widely accepted CPR nationwide.
- Walk away with your AHA BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Charleston First Aid card the same day you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have weekly class options on our online class calendar. Simply pick the one that best fits your availability.
When will my certification expire?
Your CPR certification must be renewed every two years to keep your knowledge and skill up-to-date.
How will I complete the First Aid and CPR classes?
After you finish your registration, all you need to do is show up — no prep required. You will receive all the elements in your First Aid and CPR classes while being taught by a trained professional who will also facilitate your skills check and written exam. When you complete the course, you will leave with your AHA BLS CPR card and First Aid card.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.